Last updated Tuesday, Nov 19, 2022
Contact details (name, address, email, telephone number, age)
- We need this information to generate quotes for some of our products.
- Once you have a booking we need to know the booking is yours and send you relevant information about your booking, like an email confirmation or postal confirmation.
- We need to share some of your details with our suppliers, like you name for your hotel stay.
- To take payment for any bookings made and to issue any refunds.
- We do not store your card details as these are only passed to payment provider via secure form. This is secure and means we do not store your card details in a way that can be reused.
- Depending on how you got to our website, we may be contractually obliged to share some of your booking information with our partners. Your personal information is not included for this purpose.
We will take the necessary measures to protect your personal information against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage. When you provide your personal information through our website or our mobile app, it is transmitted across the internet securely using high-grade encryption.
We have high security standards in order to protect your payment card details and are a are a “PCI DSS” (The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) approved organisation.
If we need to disclose your personal information to other businesses, we require that business to have appropriate measures in place to protect your personal information.
Your personal information will be held in our systems, located on our premises or those of an appointed third party. We may also allow access to your information by other third parties who act for us for the purposes described in this Policy or for other purposes approved by you.
We’ll hold on to your information for as long as you have your account if you have one. We will need to store your information if you have an upcoming booking as we need be able to provide the services to you and support you with any enquiries if you contact our customer team.
In most cases, we will keep your personal information for seven (7) years following your last trip unless we are required to keep it for longer due to business, legal or regulatory requirements.
If, having registered for any of our services, you do not use them for a time we may contact you to check you’re still happy to receive communications from us or remove your personal information.
Even if we delete your personal information it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.